Dear Valued Patient:
At our office, our highest priority is your health and safety. As your healthcare partner, we understand the concern and anxiety you may feel about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our area and globally.
First and foremost, if you have symptoms of respiratory illness or fever OR have recently traveled to/from China, South Korea, Japan, Iran, or Europe OR attended large gatherings, such as conferences or sporting events OR had close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please call 2-1-1.
Contacting us via telephone prior to an in-person visit will help us care for you most effectively.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms or need immediate attention, please go to urgent care or call 911 and alert the dispatch if you have respiratory symptoms.
If you do not have symptoms, please understand that we cannot test you.
If you need more information about COVID-19, your best resource for updates and information are:
Please continue to follow healthy and safe practices:
- Clean your hands often. Wash hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use sanitizer when washing is not accessible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet of distance between people). Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Maintain physical distance in public spaces.
- Stay home if you are sick and do not return to work until at least 24 hours after you no longer have a fever without fever-reducing medications.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or in the crook of your arm; and throw away used tissue.
- Use disinfectant wipes or sprays to clean frequently touched surfaces at home and work.
Thank you for your trust and support as we continue to keep our focus on the health and safety of you and your family.